3 types of parasite protection - 1 chewable Tablet
- fleas - lasts 1 month, kills fleas before they can lay eggs & can't be washed off
- heartworm disease - protects your pet from heartworms by killing heartworm larvae
- intestinal parasite infections - protects your pet from harmful internal parasites - roundworms, hookworms & whipworms
More information available at www.trifexis.com
3 types of parasite protection - Topical Application
- Heartworms - 100% effective in the prevention of heartworm disease
Bathing does not effect efficacy (60-90 minutes after application)
One topical dose protects your pet from heartworms for 1 month
- Fleas - Protects your pet from fleas all month long.
- Intestinal Parasites - protects your pet from rounhdworms, whipworms and hookworms.
More information available at www.petparents.com
An oral combination heartworm preventative, intestinal parasite control and flea egg sterilizer.
More information available at www.sentinelpet.com
For our 4 legged feline friends we recommend Revolution
- Topical combination product - applied once monthly
- Heartworm Prevention
- Flea control
- Intestinal parasite control - hookworms and roundworms
More information available at www.catsoftherevolution.com
Topical Flea & Tick Conrol very fast acting & kills on contact repells fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites and sand flies insect growth regulator.
More information available at www.summitvetpharm.com
Montly topical Flea and tick control.
More information available at www.frontline.com
24 hour Oral flea control - quick acting - 30 minutes.
More information available at www.capstar.novartis.us
Call Tigertown Veterinary Hospital 334-741-TTVH (8884) and get a customized flea/tick prevention program designed for you pet.